Friday, June 17, 2011

Music to my Ears

A soft clapping wind of notes
Melody of unforgettable sounds
A list of chords assemble
Forming different notes to my rainbow

The colors of sadness and happiness
The symbol of peace and calmness
Sing, clap and dance to make music
Music is a gift for the nonmimmics

 The rainbow dances to this creation
Human, animal and nature make new creation
A tranquil rest is in this music to ears
a surely step is in the sounds that are near

The wind sings melodies of a long sleep goodnight
The ants surround their faces for a long kiss goodbye
Invention and renovation will always be music to my ears
Replacement and displacement will never be cut off from my ears
Clarice Ferdinand

5 comments:

  1. This poem makes me think of life; all the events that happened in our life make us who we are today. Nice poem, Keep it up Clarice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Written as a continuous movement through time. Using nature elements is a nice touch. Keep it up Clarice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful coments. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't just think readers, keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete