Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Drowning

Naturally, I became the falling rain
Gushing down like infuriated bees
Seeking to inflict maximum reprisals
Inside the dreams of her betrayals
~~!~~

But eventually the rain is the pain
Forty days and forty nights of acid
Deteriorating any signs of benevolence
Spilling my pride into endless ripples
~~!~~

Then suddenly more pain yields no gain
My mind captures some roses, sinking
I see her face vanishing into my anguish
She’s a shooting star; I, a lunar eclipse 
~~!~~

Numbness obsesses over muddy emotions
Forbidding luminance of tomorrow’s sky
Now rain, pain are drawn to disdain
So naturally self-destruct, I drown
Rapadoo,

1 comment:

  1. This poem is very poignant. It may be hard to understand, but it show how anger can consume your soul if you allow it. Before you drown in your need for vindication, try to forgive no matter how hard it may be. Remember that the angrier you become, the less control you have over your actions. See if you understand how the anger drown him.

    ReplyDelete