Thursday, August 12, 2010

Only if I Could

If only I could cry my way into depression’s kingdom
Myriads of joys would hide in every teardrop
Invading army with an annihilation command
Ensuring this freed sun victory over dark clouds
And implant auras of felicity in your inner core

If only I could live right into immortality’s palace
Swim alongside in zealous fountains of youth
Each pore on this cutis would pocket mouthfuls
Showering your pristine smile with ageless rain
And Renounce sadness’ desperate assaults

If only I could jump straight into space gigantic lap
Entice brightest stars with clever ambuscades
I would clay sculpture your own blue moon
Light source swallowing this darkness whole
And create buoyant spirits clearing your paths

If only I could sprint my way through time’s racetrack
Racing ancient clock, future, mulish destiny
Speed of light, my shoes, would outrun them
Altering their egos, predictably changing fates
And remove all obstacles shielding your happiness
Only if I could



Rapadoo,

No comments:

Post a Comment